Thursday, December 30, 2010

Confidentiality Email Clause Everything has an end.

The 2010 will ... Finally.

has been a tough year. I thought that everything was going to end up in the ground after the earthquake. I myself felt that I had fallen from shaking so many painful images of the areas most affected.

The months progressed and it appeared that a rock with the trip, a new scratch seats.

I reached the peaks of my resilience more times than he was accustomed. I swallowed the bad swallow till I burst. I loved until it hurt and I wanted to disappear for long, eternal night.
to
But despiteI do here. I do not know why, but I know I have to make still breathing, I know if I fixed it and hope I can find beauty even in the worst situation, as this afternoon that the lá tears to stop looking out the bus window the sky and gave thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment