Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What Is Myammee Real Name "Everything in life is cinema?

adas jewels of cinema to the big messes of all time. Against the background of The Godfather, Basic Instinct, Showgirls, Citizen Kane or The law of silence, David and Jesse talk about the major filmmakers, celebrities and the scenes of the actors who starred in, and little by little on all types Subjects: girls, music, heartbreak, work, drugs, talent, money, love, friendship ... Cineclub is a personal overview of the history of cinema, a challenge to our notions of education and, above all, the real story and movingly about how a father and son weathered a very special time in their relationship, the period in which children withdraw into themselves and the parents lose the opportunity to reach them. This is the story of a decision qudo film study. Movies are not just an excuse to talk. Jesse learns a lot about film but not the films that will educate, it is life and conversations with his father.

The book is entertaining and reads at a stretch. Love you take them both, you die of fear with both the father and the dizziness that feels crazy to be doing with the child who does not know where to go or because it costs you all so much.
I want a father like David, able to get in place of his son, remember what being a teenager, what a girl feels when it hurts, to think before you speak if you will to say what your child needs to hear at that time. It is genuine love without possession, with a genuine respect for the otrPaul.
will not say if the experiment succeeds, even if you do a search on google enterareis you right away, but I gave a couple of pictures and a few paragraphs



David and Jesse in session ; , David and Jesse posing
;


An excerpt:

"Where do I put Hard Day's Night (1964) I was surprised.

difficult for someone who grew up in the early sixties I said, imagine how important they were the Beatles. They had barely out of adolescence and I were treated like Roman emperors where they went. They had the extraordinary gift of making you felt that, despite their hysterical popularity, only you understand what great they were, that somehow they were your private discovery.
I told Jesse I saw at Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto in 1965. I've never seen anything like it: the screaming, exploding flashes, John Lennon interpretingexaggerated form "Long Tall Sally." The teenager next to him tried to snatch the binoculars with such violence that nearly tore my head.
I told him that I interviewed George Harrison in 1989 when he published his latest album, how, waiting in his office at Handmade Records, I almost fainted when I turned around and saw him there: a thin middle-aged man with abundant hair brown. "One moment, he said he had heard that accent in The Ed Sullivan Show," I have my hair. "
I told Jesse how right they were in
's Night that day: from the fact of shooting in bright white black and make the boys wore black suits and white shirts that would create a tendency, throughwo years, I still do not know what that "something", but I sense his presence when I see the film. Shortly before starting the film, commented that in 2001, just a few years, members of the Beatles that were published a collection of numbers from each group. The album went straight to the top of the charts in thirty-four different countries. Canada, United States, Iceland, Europe. And this coming from a group that broke away thirty-five years.
I said what I meant all my life:
- Ladies and gentlemen, the Beatles! Jesse
saw the film in a polite silence, after which he simply said: "Horrible
. "And continued," And John Lennon was the worst. "At that point imitated Lennon with amazing precispassion receives a superficial commentary, a look of "this chick is crazy" or that "you taste so rare." I paid The dispossessed , Traveler's Wife in time,
Ownership ...
as lend my soul, I return them without reading, without understanding or a look of suspicion. But how is it possible that someone could see north and south without getting a little heart?
to see if you are also that men are from Mars and women are from Venus some Alpha Centauri or Secundus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment