Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Folliculitis. More Condition_symptoms


Are you able to hear this song without your eyes fill with tears you've never seen The Beach, and Dr. Greene have met or you've spent 15 years of your life going each week to the Emergency Room of the County Chicago general. Here they called Emergency and TVE was devoted to systematically destroy it. Now it's over and although in recent seasons, the quality had fallen enough, have given a decent end to the series, the characters and spectators.

For though I left several times, some bows were boring, not all the characters I liked them, I've followed for longer than any other series, I always ended back to you, you gave me grandis episodes, you taught me things about life and medicine, have allowed me to meet great people (even if fictional) and maybe even have shown me that for which, perhaps, I have served in a parallel universe where many self have been different.

I know people who can not see series of doctors and it just does not hesitate to show all the dirt widely in medicine, but if you are one of those you should see this series.



I revisionism some chapters and the series remains as fresh and current when issued. The pilot was revolutionary at the time, never had seen this rate andWe evacuated the emergency department several times and for various reasons, children have saved almost stuck elevator with a safety pin, we have tracheotomies with a knife and a pen, we have entered uploaded rambo plan over the patient making him chest compressions, we have dead patients should not die, we have not always been able to save those who wanted, we had good doctors but also bad people and good intentions are not accompanied by the necessary skills.
The list of guest artists is almost a who's who of Hollywood, and who is who, including a very young Jared Padalecki. And of course we had George Cloony even before you handsome. Urgency numbers: 15 seasons, 331 episodes, 34,000 hours dand shoot, 5,434 actors, 400 X-ray done, 23 resident physicians, 1,200 trauma patients treated, 31 nurses, 700 patients arrived by ambulance, 750 liters of fake blood, 10 receptions, 8 heads of emergency, 300 intubations performed, 3,000 door openings in the trauma room, 124 Emmy nominations, 23 Emmy wins and a chapter live shot twice, one for each coast.
Cloony say even $ 5 bet with a colleague predicting its failure, because he said "could not believe that a series in which, every week, someone from running pushing a stretcher with a dying man and shouting" bring the defibrillator! "could last so long." And just learning how to use adefibrillator, to make thoracotomy, peritoneal washings, intubated and with eyes closed, putting them call the laboratory to give birth with ease and we say to those of surgery that are already moving your ass and bring the patient fuck up.

But I've also learned respect for the patient and their decisions, even above their own personal beliefs. The prmera time I heard "do not resuscitate" was in this series, the first time I help to die, the first time I saw a patient say no to a treatment and a medically acceptable.

Although viewers identify with Dr. Carter, a student who first comes to emergency departments in the first chapter, the hero of the series is Dr. Greene. It is a thin manfirst day I saw him, but now, older, I can see other things. In the list of things that Mark wants to do before dying is "Rachel fix" her teenage daughter, which gets as we know in the final chapter, but in these last days, you think you might tell your daughter to serve as The chosen not bequeath what?:
-
Generosity, you must be generous with your time, your love, your life is always generated.

great is my series and brave, and how to change the world, or I, that's why I do mourn as a cupcake.
I miss the parents courage that does not tell their children:
be careful, go to your thing, do not get into trouble , but as the song they say,

die every day but I tell you to walk no after life as a beggar
the world lies in yourself

can change every time the road is less long


or the best doctor I've acquaintance told her daughter: be generous.

I can not keep writing, tears will not let me see the keyboard, I leave you with Mark Green
Long live the General County and its emergency department.


0 comments:

Post a Comment