Thursday, February 25, 2010

Play Pokemon Online Mac

TIRED
Yes!

Tired of using a single arm, two lips
,
twenty fingers,
not know how many words I do not know how many memories
,
gray,
fragmentary.

Tired, very tired

of this cold skeleton
so modest, so chaste
,

undress when I will not know if the same
I used while living. Tired

.
Yes! Tired

for lack of antennae,
an eye on each shoulder blade and a tail
authentic
happy,
unleashed, and is not
tail hypocritical
degenerate dwarf
.

Tired
especially
to be always with me,
to find myself every day,
when the dream ends,
there, where I am, with the noses

and with the same leg;
as if they wanted to wait
surf beach with a skin,
offer, the dew, two breasts magnolia,
caress the ground with a belly crawler
and live a few months, inside a stone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment