Sunday, November 11, 2007

Mount And Blade Color Fix CHAPTER 1 ** Leticia Padilla Solis ~ ~ ~ ~ **

:: I Leticia Padilla Solis, a simple woman but also strong character. I hate to pick on anyone as I do not like to mess with me .. I'm very quiet for many things, I have patience, but I'm also crazy, and if I freaked out as I jejeje Solis! Study in one of the best universities in Los Angeles California! And study what is my passion, writing and writing, to the utmost, but sometimes my soul mate did not see it, he said that he had much more to give ... And a few days ago was a bit lacking, and it was because So I found something that amused me even more. Find a place where I could compat my stories, and could I know the talent of people who are also nurse struggling out ..I love till you drop! is a sun! The truth is my sister, though not of blood but it is my soul sister, the kind you are and never ever let it go .. It's like my twin, you always know what I think and what I feel! Know me Pa Pe! Okay mad crazy but I follow in his madness, as did I do today, before the end of classes! Always met in the auditorium thousands of comrades to show some talent! You know, if you told them?, Studying to be a writer!! I love writing, but that was my talent but Caro said he had much more to give! For knowledge with all your contacts, they all do something different to your masters! And he went with that I sang it was really funny hahahaha !!!!!!::crazy, crazy, I AM PHOTOGRAPHER!

Caro: And, Lety studying for a writer, and as you do not get left behind .. lol also got yours in the singing and dancing!


Lety: haha, and who will dance?? Because I accept singing, Carolina, sing!! Dancing is another thing .. hehehe

Carolina: Ayyyyy no, do not ja ehhh .. and if not seen her dance!! That is its sheer bulk!!

Eduardo: It's one thing to do in private, just between friends ehhh osea .. to everyone we see! Also I did not come to this school!

Carolina: But when bowing wouldst dance classes so we do not renege, and you will not Lety! Because also take dance classes! Also do not deny the two, which they love! Danceand leave you a little message ..

Ed: Yes, there if according to Caro, who are, to come and read everything you write! Batons as hecharte Pa!

Lety: Ahhh well that is very easy to know ... .. you wind fijense who think I am! Hehehehe ....

Caro: Lety Ayyy no do not tell me .... As always .. not your nick favorite, with everyone you know ...

Ed: Really well so you got here ....

Lety: Yeah, you know ... hehehehehe ...

: "Sweetdreams" "sweet dreams" I have always believed that if you fight with all your heart, your dreams can come true .. More Sweet dreams even if they are full of love, ideals ... Do not wait until you meet if you find them and make them come true .. thingsncanto! Do not complain that insurance now if you get gallant with clothes you wore ... fiu fiu uyyyyyyyy jajajajaja ... ..

Lety: This is it, you know that right now I'm not here for any relationship ... the only lovebirds are you jajajajajajajaja ....

Caro: I'll see you, and I'll see you, hahaha drooling over one of those daddies that surely must have in your own blog that hahaha ... ..

Ed: Eyyyyy, I'm here if you have not noticed .. let's go !!!!! Carolina

Caro: Hehehe wey anger .. I think I better go .... Later we talk wey!

Lety, Go and see your man happy hahaha .. That you get for SICK!

:: That Caro, in everything he gets! Hahaha, but their joy, their dynamics is what makes... ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment