Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Bmi Of Women In India

HOLA Holit

q tal tdo x these parts? Aki I'm in the computer room at my leisure while tinkering Inma, my forays Seville compiled these lands d walks looking at our trip to Switzerland this finde.Tengo a cocoa dl mental in the head 15, a cn xq as I speak cn English others in Almeida and others in Deveze and cuadno espaniol and a hint of pseudofrances .... XDDD y liam Then we end it all and seems terminmos juntandl q esperanto.En have reinvented the dorm mother putiiiiisimo everything, well menso Yesterday I had a heated discuison q cn a girl about what's nacionalismo.Odio Catalunia q restricted to people ponerese indiganrse red with rage and reason rather than logically and Japs argumentar.Con however great, yesterday I toss a hocn ra Huiko talking (or something) and the kitchen for an hour about japan ... m has been invited to go to his home in Osaka and cn ...;-) espaniol the rets of all good, especially my baby cn q immature'm getting the deck of Carini and really hammer d q have things in common .. the Finnish q will be true .. Well I have beautiful Andalusian genes send a kiss to all q q I have to go to Artz, I have the ears pochos xq .

0 comments:

Post a Comment